#30Lakes Challenge

It’s no secret that I love lakes! Whether it is running and hiking to cold mountain springs in the high Sierra’s, or swimming and SUPing in lakes of the Foothills and at sea level, I love them all!

In 2017, I visited twenty-five different lakes throughout the year. While some were repetitive from the year before, I still counted them as each year starts a whole new count. I also did not count repeat trips to the same lake in that same year. 


Jenkinson Lake

Echo Lake

Loon Lake

Ice House Reservoir

For 2018, I have made it a goal to visit thirty different lakes/Reservoirs and am taking on the #lakechallenge.

Thus far, I have already visited 19 lakes/Reservoirs! With 11 lakes to go, I am confident that I will meet and pass my lake goals for the year.

Do you LOVE lakes as much as I and want to join in on the challenge?

The rules are simple:
Set a realistic goal of how many lakes you think you can actually visit.
Repeat lakes that are visited more than once in a year do not count. But, those lakes you have visited prior to 2018, do count.
Just driving to a lake does not count. You must either hike, run, camp, SUP, Kayak, boat, fish, swim, or even dip your toe (paw) in the water for it to count.
Share your lake adventure pictures digitally using hashtags
#lakelife #lakechallenge.

The reward for taking the #lakechallenge is the experiences you will be creating. This challenge is for the pure fun of it.
On occasion, I might randomly draw a name of those #lakechallenge participants to win a giveaway, but that should not be why you are taking the challenge.

Always be safe and know the route and trails before you go. Check weather conditions and as reminder, leave no trace except for your footprints. Pick up your trash people! Also, I am not responsible if you get lost, hurt, or (gasp) start a forest fire. This challenge is at your own risk. You are responsible for you!

But above all, #getoutside and enjoy the outdoors! I can’t wait to hear about all your lake adventures!


Comments

Popular Posts